After much self studies in the mobile industry over the years,
Lori's DJ Service has developed 4 party DJ and Light packages, perfectly suitable for your event.
ALL-INCLUSIVE LIGHT PACKAGES
ALL OTHER EVENTS
CONVENIENT HOURLY PACKAGES
Information packets are available by postal-mail for your convenience and is FREE!
It will describe in much greater details about what you can expect from the service provided. CLICK for your free Packet!
DJ LORi encourages you to read the below outlined and general details of Lori's DJ Service. It will describes the main ideas of this service that were specifically designed and developed for weddings and all other events.
VIDEO & AUDIO SAMPLES OF DJ LORI SERVICING EVENTS
(a sample of dancing time during the last 2-3 hours of wedding receptions)
This movie is also available in high-definition, please note, download may take a few minutes.
Purchasing the best that technology has to offer, Lori's DJ Service purchases and maintains DJ brand equipment,
that is STANDARD with all packages. It simply gives and guarantees optimum sound quality without any compromises.
(Full details of the DJ Equipment are listed in the FREE information packets)
PROFESSIONAL DJ GRADE EQUIPMENT
• Regularly updating the dj equipment is done frequently.
• Our FREE Bridal or Party Packet list every brand equipment used for all packages.
• Contracting out to others, borrowing or renting other dj equipment is never done!
• All encased in portable DJ brand Road Casings , for accessibility and ease of mobility transporation
• Be assured that we do not require any additional equipment such as skirted tables from your venue. Lori's DJ Service carries everything needed. It is only appropropiate to say that it is DJ's
responsibility to carry what is needed, not the hall.
• Cordless microphone for speeches & toasts (such as the Best Man & Maid-of Honor Toast) • Another microphone behind the DJ booth for the DJ's use.
ON-SITE BACKUP EQUIPMENT
• In case of emergencies of the main equipment failure, Lori's DJ Service includes the same professional and quality DJ equipment, on-site of the event. NOT On-Call !
• Available on Sony Vaio Laptop Computer with Windows XP Music library of 36,000+ songs readily on hand at event.
STANDARD LIGHT PACKAGES
With careful consideration, every light package was developed
to perfect the type of ambiance needed for the size of the event. • Each light will compliment each other during the course of the event, without overpowering your event.
• Operated by remote control and intelligent lighting system, the use of floodlights rather than spotlights
eliminate that blinding effect.
Just a fun and energized atmosphere everyone can enjoy!
VIDEO and AUDIO EXAMPLES of DANCE-LIGHTS
Be sure to watch the entire video to see the actual lighting effect it presents to the room. You may be required to download the following audio & video players to visualize the samples.
You can safely download from here without worry of computer spam or viruses.
Ground fog & bubbles are perfect for that first wedding dance of the bride and groom.
Ground fog doesn't overpower the room: it has light air effect and stays ground low.
Bubbles are cleaned up immediately after the dance by the DJ staff .
Lori's DJ Service never uses distracting gimmicks such as costumes or skits. Your event is concentrated on using music is the main party mover .
Props include real feather boas, cheerleader pompoms, blowup guitars and saxophones,
over 15 different style of hats including YMCA and pimp hats, so much more!
Because Lori's DJ Service has been asked to include fun party props and it has such a high successful rate,
they are now considered as standard in all packages. (Naturally, we give you the options to not have them: it's simply based on your personal preference)
These party props are successful for family and all ages events as they enhance and motivate people to the dance floor more ... and keep them there! IMPORTANT: be sure to ask DJ LORi how she uses them successfully, to start the party right away without any delays! It's a great secret!
Be assured, that in using the props the event will maintain a professional and neat surrounding, without looking messy. • The image portrayed is to NOT having it look like a child's room full of toyson the floor.
• Props are always maintained by bringing them out only with the appropriate songs. They are also
gathered up during the course of theevent, so that they are not looking carelessly tossed about.
Lori's DJ Service is fully-insured with 2 million dollar plus Liabilty Insurance with excellent credentials from reputable Commerical Brokerage Service.
• There are no extra charges for travel expense. • No secret charges in your event packages. - All fees are presented upfront
- Taxes are included • Back-up equipment is always considered standard for all events. They are kept onsite, the day of your event, for immediate access to emergencies. • Our toll-free line (866.4DJ.LORI) is available for you everyday, 24 hours(also a fax line) • Fax is available for immediate accessibility. (219.931.7435 please call first before faxing) • No large advertising signs or any other promotional materials are displayed at your event. • The 2 main focuses of the event are the hosts and the excellent coordination of the music.
This is what you hire DJ LORi for. You will never see any type of annoying distraction from the DJ: no skits, nor singing, no karaoke, not costumes, no table dancing, etc.
• All meetings needed to organize your event are discussed prior to your event either in our home office or on the telephone, with YOUR HIRED DJ, DJ LORi.
Dressing in a neat, clean and professional attire for all events is a standard must. Dressing in all-black attire still maintains that professional image:
therefore, no jeans, gym shoes, short-shorts or other sexy or revealing garments are allowed.
FORMAL ATTIRE (Tuxedo)
Recommended for formal events such as weddings, anniversaries and more.
An accent button or bow-tie and black or tastefully dark-colored vest is always worn. - No tacky bright colors
• Outdoor events with temperatures of 80 degrees or more: - Company short sleeved shirt
• Indoor events: - Sweater or button-up collared shirt
• Outdoor events with temperatures under 65 degrees: - Black jacket added